Friday, April 18, 2014

Potato Sandwich Panini

Hai friends today I am coming with simple 'Potato Sandwich Panini".
In Italy, panino (Italian pronunciation: [paˈniːno]) is the word for a sandwich made from bread other than sliced bread, in which case Italians call it a tramezzino. Examples of bread types used are ciabatta, rosetta and baguette. The bread is cut horizontally and filled with deli ingredients such as salami, ham, cheese, mortadella, or other food, and sometimes served warm after having been pressed by a warming grill. A toasted sandwich made from sliced bread is not called "panino" but "toast" by Italians, and is usually filled with ham and a few slices of cheese, and heated in sandwich press. A popular version of panino in Central Italy is filled with porchetta, slices of pork roasted with salt, rosemary, and sage.
In the United States, United Kingdom and Canada, the term panini has been adopted to refer to pressed and toasted sandwiches; there is widespread availability and use of sandwich presses, often known as "panini presses" or "toasted sandwich makers."
I saw this recipe in TV in a cookery show.I really enjoy this recipe and tried this in my version.In my refrigerator I always put some types of bread.This we can try different varieties.Today I am coming with one among them.This bread I bought from Costco.Its really different bread I really enjoy this bread.Today I came with simple indian variety.Ok lets go to the recipe



Ingredients:

Bread-I used Costco bread
Potato curry-1 cup
Chopped onions-handsful
Butter-2 tsp
Mozzrella cheese-2 tsp(you can use any type of cheese)

 Method:

First take the bread and make a slit as shown in the pic.



Apply the butter and spread the potato curry.


Now sprinkle some fresh onions.

Finally sprinkle mozzrella cheese and keep it aside.

Now take the Panini sandwich grill and switch it on.


When it gets little heat place the sandwich and close it.

When the green light turns on now the sandwich is ready.
Serve this with fresh orange juice.

Note:

Bread:We can use any kind of bread (wheat ,white or flavor)

Cheeze:We can use any cheese mixed,mozerella pepperjack.

Filling:We can use any vegetables like potato,tomato,Zucchini ,cucumber and non veg like chicken ,egg,fish I like everything.

Spices:We can add the spices like oregano,pepper or any sauces.

4 comments: