Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tip of the day-4(How to clean stains on the ceramic and porcelain)

Hai friends today  i am coming with one more useful tip "How to clean stains on the poreclain and ceramic utensils".This is very useful tip it worked for me.Hope this will help u too.Lot of my friends and family liked this tips and they asked me to share more tips.I really felt happy for compliments.Thank u so much .Ok lets go to the tip

What do we need:

Baking soda
Lemon
Water

Preparations:

Take baking soda in a cup.
Cut lemon into half.

How to use:(I am showing this with my tea cups)

Dip the lemon in the baking soda and rub it on the stains.(Dont get panic abt the stains on the cup these are old ones sitting in the kitchen)

Leave it aside for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes clean the cups with regular cleaning liquid.

Finally rinse in the water.




Now u can see the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment